This work focuses on how human resources in social network, including weak tie and strong tie, are utilized. We suggest a model based on the idea that a person whom my reliable person relies on is also reliable. Based on trust as a feature, a new type of a social network is built.
Trust, social network service
Guhyun Hahn, Hunjin Park, Jeongmoon Choi
Prototyping, social network analysis
- To verify reliability of human resource in social network.
→ How to fully utilize social networks when searching for a target (e.g. roommates, co-workers...)?
→ A model based on the idea that "A person whom my reliable person relies on is also reliable."
- User A will announce a recruitment notice.
- User B, a node indirectly connected to the user A, will apply for the position through sending a message.
- The system will build the path between the user and the target and deliver the message.
- Users/nodes between user A and user B will judge whether the message should be delivered to the next node or not, if user B is reliable for the position.
- If user A receives the message, user A will make a final decision on the recruitment.
Possible Cases of Trust Model
A message is sent from an applicant node.
A message is rejected during hops by a middle node.
A message is successfuly reached but rejected by an employer.
A message is successfully reached and accpeted.